ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. It can be used by any organization of any size, of any industry and field of activity. There are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 Consulting
What is ISO 9001?
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
ISO 9001 is the ultimate global benchmark for quality management.
It is a critical tool for boosting your company’s success, profitability and market potential. ISO 9001 will better equip your business to meet every client requirement, improve client focus throughout and a host of other benefits, such as:
- Improve competitiveness leading to a higher profit potential
- Increase your market potential, and open your business up to larger clients.
- Streamline efficiency, cost containment and savings
- Improve your consistency and information flow
- Improve your employee motivation
- Improve time management, service and performance to the highest level
- Improve your businesses customer service
- Improve accountability and traceability