- Over 35 years of experience in quality management systems, such as ISO 9001 (documentation & implementation), ISO 13485, ISO 16949 and PEFC ST 2002 Chain of Custody; has extensive experience in setting up quality management systems for organisations, as well as implementing various TQM modules such as quality control circle (QCC), statistical process control (SPC), quality cost and supplier improvement.
Summary of Experience
- Over 35 years of experience in conducting audits against ISO 9001/ISO 13485/ISO 16949/MS 2200, as Lead Auditor/Auditor; conducted audits on organisations of various industries, including medical device manufacturing, distribution of medical devices, semiconductor (manufacturing & assembly), timber product manufacturing, plastic and rubber product manufacturing, telecommunication industry, precision moulding, battery manufacturing, installation and servicing of power systems, research & development, hardware & software development, automotive parts manufacturing, cosmetics industry, etc.
- Over 10 years of experience in conducting and leading audits for Certification Bodies
- Over 5 years of experience in developing quality management systems of Certification Bodies and assisted certification bodies towards successful Accreditation by Standards Malaysia
- Over 5 years of experience in developing quality management system towards GDPMD certification and in medical device registration